The CALL:


I am a missionary seeking God's will and purpose in my life. I am a seeker of truth and justice. I am a daughter of the living God. I want to share with you the things God is doing around the world and in me. I hope to be an encouragement in your faith and that you will continue to see God's miracles that he dose everyday. Thank you to all who have joined me in reading and supporting me on this journey.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Swaziland Captured in Photos





This is the name of the village we worked in.


School children... Our ministry at the local primary and high school.  









Youth Ministry (one of my favorites). 


 Benze will be a pastor when he is done with school 




The youth girls learning some songs @ youth group.




Lucky and Peter are my favorite teens. Both of them will impact the world. 

children Ministry 



My group did our own care point to feed children in the village. 




Church ministry



Home visit with family



Care point (this all they get fed for a day, well that is if the walk a couple of miles to get food). These kids are really lucky because most villages don't have care points. 



 










No comments:

Post a Comment