The CALL:


I am a missionary seeking God's will and purpose in my life. I am a seeker of truth and justice. I am a daughter of the living God. I want to share with you the things God is doing around the world and in me. I hope to be an encouragement in your faith and that you will continue to see God's miracles that he dose everyday. Thank you to all who have joined me in reading and supporting me on this journey.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Healing for her spirit



Right now I am working at a town called Camotan, Guatemala it is 30 min away from Chiqimula, Guatemala and something really awesome ,I am 30min away from Honduras border. We got here on Saturday. We are in a very rural area of Guatemala, but beautiful!  There are many surrounding villages in this town. All of their culture is consumed by the Mayan rituals and practices. Since all of the people that we are working with are indigenous Mayan people 
This week I am working with 3 other people from my team doing school packages for the kids. They contain 2 journal and 3 pencils, also teacher packs with lots of materials needed in the classrooms. Unfortunately yesterday I was not able to hand them out at one of the schools because I got sick which I am still right now. Anyways, all of the other teams are working at a nursery and construction. The worse part of all of this is working in the HOT heat. It is about over 100 degrees here everyday. Plus the humidity makes it even worse, so we are sweating profusely! Kinda like pigs I would say, hahahaha!! 
So, let me tell you a story that happened 2 days ago. So, my friend Leigh and I were really bored after work was done, so we decided to go out into town to just hang out. So, we left with some people of team Fuego. When we got into town we went to the park because we wanted to talk to some of the locals. As most of you know me I love to act like a kid. I was singing and dancing with Leigh at the park and we came upon some kids. They were just laughing so hard at me because I almost broke the light post from swinging off of it. Then I looked at them and asked them if they knew any songs? They said yes. So, they started to sing songs to me and then I was able to talk to them about God. I asked them if they knew who Jesus was and they said yes, but they were Catholic.  
Then one of the little girls started to tell me about her cousin that had a demon in her and that she was unconscious for 3 months, also about her grandma that was dying. My heart broke at that moment. Then I really felt that God wanted me to pray over these 2 people. I looked at my friend Leigh and asked her if she wanted to pray over them. But to tell you the truth we were both scared to go by ourselves, so we decided to go back and get the rest of the team. So when we got to the cafe they were about to leave because the computers had crashed. I looked at everyone and asked them if they wanted to pray for this girl and the grandmam, everyone said yes! 
So we got to the home where the little girl's grandma lived and the girl that had a demon in her (Myria). Myria was the girl's name. When I first walked in the door I saw the grandma in a chair. She was bones and it smelled really bad. You could see death in her eyes and body. I went to my knees in front of her and my heart broke. I started to cry with and intensive deep cry. She looked at me and said" don't cry." I started to look at Leigh and Taylor and asked them to pray for her first so I could get my emotions together. After they were done I was able to pray for her. Then I started to tell her that she was beautiful and that God loved her so much. I told her that God was going to take her pain away and that she was God's princes. I gave her a hug and a kiss and told her that I love her.
Then we went to pray for Myria. She was out of it. She looked like she was dead. I asked her aunts what was wrong with her and they said that a demon was in her and that she would only wake up once a day to eat. Also when they would lay hands on her they something like a man's voice would come out of her and say that she was not Myria.  Then her stomach would start getting big.
So, we all started to pray over her and she started to kick us and tried to bite one of the guys. Then when one of the guys tried to hold her down when I was he touched my hand and it burned me. At that point I felt that bad things were happening at that house. Then one of the other guys that lived there looked at me and I felt a dark presence. However we continued to pray for the girl... Then I asked some of the family members to pray with us and thing really got worse at that point. It did not feel peaceful or right.
Then some of the teammates felt that some people that were there should not be there, so I asked people to step out if they were not right in the walk with the Lord. Some of them stepped out. But we still felt God was not there as much as it could be. There was something really bad spiritually going on at that home. After laying hands on her for awhile I stepped away because I felt Satan trying to attack me. I went off to pray and one of the little girls come up to me and told me that they have tried witch doctors to try to heal her. They have also tried rituals... Which explains so much! 
So much went on to try to explain.... I will have to write 3 blogs in order to explain it all.
Her soul was healed... It has taught all of us that it is in God's timing and not ours, but in the 2 days that we spent with that family Myria's soul was healed from the hurt and pain...
A praise is the grandma is doing better J
Please keep me in your prayers I have not been feeling well for the last couple of days. There is some much going on physically and spiritually... I have been throwing up... I'm just not feeling good. Also, there is a huge break out of the swine flue. I believe God will protect us...

No comments:

Post a Comment