The CALL:


I am a missionary seeking God's will and purpose in my life. I am a seeker of truth and justice. I am a daughter of the living God. I want to share with you the things God is doing around the world and in me. I hope to be an encouragement in your faith and that you will continue to see God's miracles that he dose everyday. Thank you to all who have joined me in reading and supporting me on this journey.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Romania- We are God's Love, healing, and comfort

7As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.' 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.  Matthew 10: 7-8 
A couple of us went to a hospital in Romania not really expecting anything, but what we found was more then what we could ever expect. We found some of God's children that were broken, lost, and sick. God did so many amazing things through us that day. I really felt like I was God's love to these people. When we first arrived some of the elderly women came to greet us and they just hugged us and kissed us. All I could say to them is that they are beautiful in Romanian. I would touch their faces and tell them that they are beautiful. They would tell me NO, but I would tell them yes they are beautiful in God's eyes and in mine. 
 

One of the elderly men came up to me and gave me a kiss it was so sweet. Then I got a person that was able to translate for me and I asked him if he knew Jesus Christ, also if he has accepted him as his savor. His reply was I did but now I don't. I have fallen back and have never came back since. I asked him if he wanted to commit his life to Him again and he said yes! We prayed for him and he committed his life again to God! 
 Here is a picture of Him reading a bible we gave him

 
Later on we were able to visit a room of ladies that were really sick. One of them was on her death bed. She was in so much pain and could hardly move. I started to pray for her pain to be taken away and that God will fill her up with his peace. All she would say is that she wanted to die already. But she did not know where you go when you die. I told her that God wanted to take her to heaven and that it was the most beautiful place ever. I asked her if she wanted to ask God into her life and she said yes. God was able to save her at the last moment, before she would die. 
Here is a picture of her so you can get to know her  
On the other side of the room was a lady that was abandon by her family. Her daughter that was taking care of her was killed by her husband. The rest of her family did not want her. She also accepted Jesus into he life this day. 
Here is a couple of pictures of her


 
I met another lady that had horrible back pains and her neck was really bad. A couple of the girls and I started praying for healing and her back was healed. She started shouting out that she was healed and that God is a mighty God. Tears came down her face as she worshiped God with all of her heart!! You could see the holy spirit all over her. It was amazing!! One of the nurses came in and said why are you yelling like that? She said because "God has healed me!" Then the nurse said to us what are you all doing to this ladies? Why are they crying and screaming? She git so mad and we got kicked out!! hahahaha... We got kicked out because we brought God's presence into that room! Miracles happened!! We were all in awe of God... He truly is a mighty God!  
Here is a picture of the lady who got healed 

No comments:

Post a Comment