The CALL:


I am a missionary seeking God's will and purpose in my life. I am a seeker of truth and justice. I am a daughter of the living God. I want to share with you the things God is doing around the world and in me. I hope to be an encouragement in your faith and that you will continue to see God's miracles that he dose everyday. Thank you to all who have joined me in reading and supporting me on this journey.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

There is Freedom


My life... It's hard to imagine my life without God now. I am coming to the 8 year mark where I gave my life to the Lord. It has been the best 8 years of my life! and I know this year will be the best yet as I move to India to do God's work. So here is my story:

My father was a missionary/ pastor in Mexico. He was tender hearted, loved God, amazing teacher of the word, very smart, was amazing at playing the drums, and loved his daughters (myself and sister). He opened drug rehab homes in Mexico which are still going as of now. Thousand of people came to know the Lord because of how the Lord used him. He was my example of what it truly meant to live for the Lord.

Then years down the enemy took him down and he fell into drug addiction and alcoholism. He went to be with the Lord when I was 11 years old. My world seemed to crash down...

However, I had such an amazing mom and grandma that taught me what it meant to follow the Lord. Every weekend and holiday we would be in Mexico with my grandma. We would attend a Pentecostal church every Sunday where I taught Sunday school to the little ones at 12 years old. Moving on, when I turned 13 I started seeking things of the world and I got kicked out of school for having illegal drugs on me. My grandma was the only one for me who was God's hands and feet for me through all of this and she got sick. She went to be with the Lord. I was devastated... I searched for the things of the world even more.

I stated smoking weed everyday and drinking. That is how I would keep myself numb. Then for 2 years I became a meth addict. I OD so many times. There was one day where I completely was dead. My friends said I turned purple and I had no pulse. I remember in that moment where I took my last breath I asked the Lord to give me a second chance. As I woke up and took in a breath of air I knew the Lord had given me that 2nd chance. He had a plan for my life.

From that day my life has been dedicated to serve the Lord. By His grace I've started ministries and I have been able to travel over 35 countries. I have seen the sick healed, blind see, and people coming to know His name. Best of all I have seen His love for each nation. How he cries out for His children. How he cries out for us. I have seen His GRACE. How there is FREEDOM in the name of Jesus! In my life God has set me FREE and I will proclaim from the rooftops of India that he is God!

I am picking up my cross and following Him no matter the cost. I am willing to lose my life in order for those that never heard to hear the name JESUS, JESUS, JESUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment