The CALL:


I am a missionary seeking God's will and purpose in my life. I am a seeker of truth and justice. I am a daughter of the living God. I want to share with you the things God is doing around the world and in me. I hope to be an encouragement in your faith and that you will continue to see God's miracles that he dose everyday. Thank you to all who have joined me in reading and supporting me on this journey.

Friday, December 21, 2012

I am Inadequate

I am inadequate to do the work the Lord has for me in India. 

As sit here and ponder of the things I lack to teach people about Jesus or even help people in India the Lord reminds me of every person He used in the bible who was inadequate to do the work the Lord had sent them to do. 
               Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say. Exodus 4:12

for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. Matthew 10:20

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 1 Corinthians 1:27

None of us are adequate to do the work of the Lord. It does not matter what degree we have or how much money we have. The Lords ways are far beyond our ways and far beyond what we can comprehend (Isaiah 55:8-9).

All we can do is humbly accept what he has given us and the work He lets us partake in. We are unworthy of it, but because of His grace He has made us worthy to serve Him.

Yes, through the opportunity to serve Him we will mess everything up, but He still uses us because He wants us to be part of the work he is doing so that we may experience Him.

We truly serve a gracious God who deserves all praise and honor! 



Be Humble... 



No comments:

Post a Comment