The CALL:


I am a missionary seeking God's will and purpose in my life. I am a seeker of truth and justice. I am a daughter of the living God. I want to share with you the things God is doing around the world and in me. I hope to be an encouragement in your faith and that you will continue to see God's miracles that he dose everyday. Thank you to all who have joined me in reading and supporting me on this journey.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh my GOSH!

I have never been so sure about doing something my whole life. I have never been so excited to do something! Words can't even describe what I am about to do! 

Matthew 10
God calls us to leave everything behind and go out and bring kingdom to the nations. 
Is everyone called to do this? 
NO! 

He has called each one of us to different callings for his kingdom. Mine is to be a missionary in Nicaragua long term. Maybe 2 year or even 20 years! 
I really don't know how long, but I do know he is sending me to Africa long term too but a long ways from now. God has so much to teach me before I can even head to Africa. 

I am leaving everything I have ever known behind. It can be scary, but I know I am doing what God has called me. I am selling everything I have to pay off all my bills and be debt free when I leave. As of now I want to live like it was my last day here on earth. I want to give it my all, live it to the fullest, and take every risk I can. I am going to trust God with all of my life. 
I won't live in fear anymore of "what if?"
I am FREE! 

Vision:
God has given me a dream about what I will be doing in Nicaragua.
My friend and I will be starting an orphanage/ center. 
Discipleship  youth
Build relationships
Church ministry
Love

When: 
3 months from now! 

How: 
Through faithful servants for God's kingdom 
(Donations)
Faith<3

Please continue to join me in prayer over these three months <3 
God is going to do some amazing things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment